How will you survive when aliens attack? Or vampires? Or werewolves? Or vampire werewolves? Geek Survival Guide seeks to point you to the best information to keep you and your loved ones alive during the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Good luck!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GSG NaNo Gaiden Ep #22

I'm at the library for a write-in, and don't really have access to my desktop PC - just this Chromebook and my iPhone. So I recorded this episode on the phone, mailed it to myself, and have uploaded it.

Upside - we have a podcast.

Downside - it's in m4a format, not mp3. Which shouldn't be a big problem for any computer nor for most audio players now available on the market. But some time tonight, I'll convert it and re-upload.

Meanwhile, my first draft is done. Wow.

Enjoy!

Download GSGNaNoGaiden Ep #22

No comments: