How will you survive when aliens attack? Or vampires? Or werewolves? Or vampire werewolves? Geek Survival Guide seeks to point you to the best information to keep you and your loved ones alive during the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Good luck!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Apologetic Promos

Okay, the truth is, I didn't feel comfortable recording on Easter, and the episode I was writing tonight made me sound like a total paranoid schizophrenic. Which might explain some things. Also, it's after midnight, and I've Got Work In The Morning.

ANYWAY...

I need 24 hours to work up an episode. In the meantime, I haven't done one of these since October '06, if I remember correctly, but Slice of Sci Fi and other wonderful podcasts keep using the old ones.

Here's a little fresh promo love. And tomorrow, maybe I'll actually make the case that I am a paranoid schizophrenic.

This promo references... well... see how many you can name.

Download GSGPromo5.mp3 (1:15)

No comments: