How will you survive when aliens attack? Or vampires? Or werewolves? Or vampire werewolves? Geek Survival Guide seeks to point you to the best information to keep you and your loved ones alive during the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Good luck!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GSG Balticon Pre-Con Countdown Pre-Show Show

Hi! It's a Balticon Pre-Show Show. Not as funny or crazy, so if that's your thing, you may want to skip this. 

But in it I make a SHOCKING REVELATION! (at 11:50)

I talk about basic con rules I've heard from others and how I'll be applying them myself.

HUGE thanks go to Gary the Great for a very generous donation to the FEED ZACH AT BALTICON drive. Gary truly IS Great.

You can donate too, by clicking on the "Donate" button at gsguide.blogspot.com.


Also, you should be reading/listening to Nina Kimberly the Merciless. Heck, you should buy it!

And I think that's it. If I've missed anything, let me know by dropping an e-mail to gsguide *at* gmail *dot* com, or by leaving a comment here at gsguide*dot*blogspot*dotcom*. We'll be back in two weeks to report, and in the meantime, I may turn up in other places. 

Enjoy!

Download GSGPreCon.mp3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Zach,
Have fun at the con.