How will you survive when aliens attack? Or vampires? Or werewolves? Or vampire werewolves? Geek Survival Guide seeks to point you to the best information to keep you and your loved ones alive during the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Good luck!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GSG 32 - Cliffhangering!

This episode of GSG is lovingly dedicated to the FDO, JC-209, The Irascible TeeMonster, Mighty Mur, and all the other podcast authors who keep me coming crawling back for another taste of sweet, sweet candy... bam!

Also, Nathan Lowell's Solar Clipper novels, Double Share in particular, and Brand Gamblin's Tumbler. More podcast fictiony goodness is always available at podiobooks.com. Incidentally, you can get Scott Sigler's Nocturnal there, regrettably without the pre and post show "jibber jab". Yes, I know it's old jibber-jab. It's still Sigler.

And Simplify Media, and podcastready.com - Podcast Ready is great, I've used them before. Simplify Media - we'll see how it goes, and they may get an update.

Meanwhile, Enjoy!

Download GSG32.mp3

1 comment:

Joe Barfield said...

HOw is podcastready and simplifymedia? itunes is so pokey and doesn't sync with my smartphone... I enjoyed this podcast and it opened my eyes to going out to find a better solution...
I will let you know of any zombies heading north. I hope you will do likewise for southbounds.

Argh, a trap!
Joe Barfield
San Antonio, TX