How will you survive when aliens attack? Or vampires? Or werewolves? Or vampire werewolves? Geek Survival Guide seeks to point you to the best information to keep you and your loved ones alive during the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Good luck!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

GSG Special - AUGUSTPALOOZA!

A special quick base-touching episode here. (why is everything entendres?)

GSG is a Parsec Awards Finalist 2 years running despite their purported desire for excellence. And in two categories no less. But considering the competition, I'm pretty secure in my decision not to head for Dragon*Con this year. Next year, maybe.

I have a short story out in the latest Great Hites podcast - Great Hites #63, file #1. (It was a really popular writing prompt. The text is on the website, and the audio is in the file I mentioned above. Listen to the ep, where I explain.) If you get this soon enough, you can get to greathites.podcast.com and vote for my story. If not, no big deal, I don't really need the Snickers bar. I'll release the audio file for my story "High Moon" into the feed later this week once the new GH goes up and the voting for the current one (where my story is) is over. Probably Thursday.

And we're making it official - August is GSG PODCASTPALOOZA month, wherein you can expect piping hot fresh episodes of GSG on the 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of this month, because Zach needs to Get Back On The Stick. And he's having a birthday this month, and birthday people get to do what they want, right?

And that's it. Tune in next week for another allegedly great episode of GSG!

Enjoy!

No comments: